The technique in achieving the Ombre Lip is blending and being creative in choosing the lipstick colours.
HOW TO :
- STEP 1: Wipe the lips neat and dry
- STEP 2: Highlight the philtrum area and the cupid bow of the lip with little foundation, then line the upper and lower lips with a lip pencil
- STEP 3: Use the lipstick that has the same colour as your lip pencil to highlight and blend the already lined part of your upper and lower lips (this colour should be the darker colour of the two lipsticks you are using to achieve the ombre lips)
- STEP 4: Apply the brighter lipstick colour with a lip brush, and viola! you are good to go
PRODUCTS USED TO ACHIEVE THIS OMBRE LIPS ARE
- Sleek Twist up lip liner in currant
- Sleek True colour lipstick in peaches and cream
- Flashapout in Forbidden
You likey? Try it out and send to us for a possible feature on our blog and social media page.
DID YOU KNOW?
How well do you know your lips? As a makeup artist, these are important areas you should know